Updated as of 01 March 2021.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Forward Eye’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Forward Eye’s web site(s)
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Forward Eye at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Forward Eye’s web site are provided “as is”. Forward Eye makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Forward Eye does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Forward Eye or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Forward Eye’s Internet site, even if Forward Eye or a Forward Eye authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Forward Eye may provide you with links to other websites that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Forward Eye. Please be aware that Forward Eye is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Forward Eye does not endorse them or make any representations about them or any information, services, products or materials found on them. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with Forward Eye, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
Notification of changes
Any claim relating to Forward Eye’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of a Web Site.
Personal Information About You
As a condition to using certain components of the Website, you may be required to establish an account (“Account”) with us. We may ask you for certain information, referred to as “personal information,” which includes information that pertains to your identity. Such information may include, but is not limited to, items such as your name, home or other physical address, a telephone number, an email address, or any information that uniquely identifies you.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts or features of the Website. For example, you will be asked to provide your name and a valid email address to establish an Account. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the particular component of the Website where such information is required.
Information we May Collect
The information collected is not limited to text characters and may include audio, video and graphic information formats you send us. We use your e-mail address to answer your questions, address your concerns, or forward to someone else for a response. Survey information is used for much the same purposes.
Types Of Information Collected
We automatically collect the following type of information each time you visit:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) Address and domain name used. The IP Address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. The IP Address helps us direct Internet traffic to you.
- The type of browser and operating system you used.
- The date and time you visited.
- The Internet pages you visited, along with file names and sizes.
- The key words entered into our search engine.
- System settings at the time you reported a bug.
If you send an e-mail, subscribe to e-mail newsletters, participate in an online survey, or provide other information using the Website, the following may also be collected: (a) Your e-mail address and contents of your e-mail message (including attachments and signature blocks). (b) Contact information (address, telephone). (c) Organization that you represent. (d) Information volunteered in response to a survey. (e) Information volunteered through an on-line form for any other purpose.
Such information, including the Click Stream Data and cookies as mentioned below, may be collected from you whenever you access or use the Website, whether or not you provide us with any other personal information.
Click Stream Data
When you use the Website we may collect “click stream data” (server address, domain name, etc.). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us, which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits. We may use click stream data for traffic analysis or e-commerce analysis of our services, to determine which features within the Website are most or least effective or useful to you.
A cookie is a small text file of information that the Website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity throughout the Website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your experience. Website cookies do not collect personal information from you, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other personal information you may provide to personally identify you. You can turn off all cookies, if you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. Please refer to documentation provided with your web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Chrome, or Internet Explorer) for information on enabling these options. There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of the Website and you may lose access to some of its features.
Use and Sharing of Information
We will use the personal information you provide and any other information we receive from you to provide products and services to you, which include:
- To assist those who help us in designing and operating the Website or help us analyze collected data. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as agreed with us and will be required to keep the information confidential.
- To send you information or materials via email about products, offers, and news we think might interest you. This information may relate to products, offers, and news of Forward Eye or its licensees or selected commercial partners. (You will have the option of modifying your personal data or having your personal data be deleted from our database if you no longer wish to receive any emails from us.)
- To analyze visits to the Website and learn about the interests of our visitors in the aggregate and also on a personal level to better understand your interests and needs, so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features, and promotions that you are most interested in.
- To publish and/or distribute any feedback, suggestions, or any communications regarding the Website or Forward Eye. For example, we may share your comments with our team members or publish them in customer-information materials.
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Forward Eye or substantially all of its assets were acquired, customer information would likely be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Forward Eye may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
For queries, write to us:
Attn: Legal Counsel
Forward Eye Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Suite 607, Plot No. A – 40,
Sector 62, Noida (U.P) India 201301