Our hyper-scale elearning model stands on four cornerstones, predictability, sustainability, profitability, and de-risking. We evaluated all the four factors against the project needs and proposed a business model that solved the customer’s challenge.
An agile, iterative, and live development model allowed SMEs and product managers to review courses as they are developed. Feedback sessions were opened at predetermined timings on a live review tool. Instructional and quality reviews were performed on the feedback shared. Feedback were then sanitized into developer tasks and taken back to development.
We developed a global product control and process training program that included 16 elearning courses. The curriculum covers a wide range of topics including:
- Global Product Control Accounting Standards Codification 820 and Variable Interest Entity Reporting Procedures
- Accounting Standards Codification 815 Hedge Monitoring Procedures
- Balance Sheet Account Ownership and Review Procedures
- Daily Product Line Balance Sheet (PLBS) Review Procedures
- and various similar topics
Visual standardization: Visual and perceptory engagement are standardized and based on a predetermined benchmark matrix. Text boxes, shapes, background colors, and other visual components are standardized in order to increase intuitiveness of the learner.
Graphics: Meaningful and complimenting graphics are used to anchor subjectivity in highly technical courses.
Adaptive Assessments: Adaptive question paths are designed so that learners navigate to alternate paths based on their answers.