Scarce skill pool, high employee turnover rate, intense competition makes recruitment and retention difficult.
Absence of industry wide competency model presents career path in poor light.
Lack of standardized training model creates inability to engage and motivate employees.
Financial Services Training targets untapped skill pools by creating job-readiness programs that incorporate workplace and soft skills competency training.
Job Readiness Training
Instructor-led and online job readiness programs that focus on workplace and soft skills competency training. Programs include:
- Working in teams
- Workplace performance expectations
- Effective conflict management
- Mapping curriculum with roles and KPIs
Our Financial Services Training Solutions are centered on benefits and incentives that can be offered by employers to their employees to increase retention.
- Internal and external professional development courses targeted at continuous learning
- Rewards driven continuous learning courses
Schedule a Demo With Our Experts!
Discuss with CLO & Brandon Hall Panelists.
Email Us- firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Immediate Help! Call Us.
+1 609 755-1003 (US)
+91 9873656625 (India)
An industry-wide competency model that can serve as the foundation of any industry training, is absent. The industry needs consistent training models.
Certification programs and training curriculum
We develop certification programs that include:
- Pre- and post-assessment development
- Customized at the organization level, but mapping to global frameworks
- Blended financial services training for easy access
Young and aspiring professionals largely, are not aware of the career
opportunities available in the financial services industry. Awareness of career opportunities will induce new aspirants into the industry.
Innovative training models
- Develop and deliver pre-employment training programs to prepare entry level workforce.
- Develop reward based training programs that demonstrate cost savings and increased revenue through employee retention and increased productivity.